|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Nov 19, 2018 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Nov 23, 2018 02:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
X-treme Dance Studio, Fredericton New Brunswick, has a curriculum of quality programs in all aspects of the performing arts. We offer a variety of dance styles for all levels. We take pride in the many students whose lives have been touched and inspired by dance and music. In the process of their development, these dancers have learned to set goals, persist and strive to achieve. These are invaluable skills that will help them become more confident in everyday life.
All funds raised go directly to dance team members by helping pay for the cost of costumes, competition fees and travel expenses.
Thank you for supporting X-treme Dance Studio!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Interac email Money Transfers (please send to [email protected] - password "dancer")
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make out to: X-treme Dance Studio)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Arrangements will be made after the auction closes for pickup/delivery of items. Additional charges will apply for any items that require shipping.
For information regarding this auction, please contact the auction's administrator.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —